1.What is Sugal Time Tables?
Sugal Time Tables, is a comprehensive, handy Domestic Air Schedule Booklet published every month and currently serving the needs and demands of an air traveller for the 16th Year in succession, published by the Sugal & Damani Group.
2.What does Sugal Time Tables booklet feature?
Sugal Time Tables booklets feature air schedules, detailed with aircraft types, fares ,departure / arrival details with key contact numbers of airlines.
2. Is the Sugal Time Tables Data available on the website?
No, we do not display details on our website.
4. What is the price of the monthly issue of STT?
The monthly subscription cost is Rs 40 per book , however if you subscribe on an annual basis it would cost you Rs 400, and you would save a whopping 17%.
5. Can I subscribe online to place an order?
Yes, Please click here to proceed with the online subscription mode.
6. Can I subscribe thru the Offline mode?
Yes, You could also subscribe thru the offline mode, all you need to do is click here to download the subscription form. On filling in the form we would request you to forward the same as detailed in the form.
7. What is the minimum number of copies that i could subscribe?
You could subscribe a minimum of one copy to as many as desired by you.
8. Does Sugal Time Tables feature International Air Schedules?
No, we currently do not feature the International airline schedule data.
9. Till which date of every month is Sugal Time Tables updated?
Sugal Time Tables has been updated up to the 18th of the month prior to the cover month.
10. When do I receive my copy of Sugal Time Tables?
Our Centralised despatching office would ensure that you receive your copy latest by the 7th of every month.
11. Where are these books available ?
These booklets are also available at all major airports, a few railway stations, and leading book houses.
12. Is this book accredited by any agency?
This book has been accredited by the Registrar of Newspapers of India.
13. Can I see a specimen sheet of this booklet Online?
Yes, you could see a specimen sheet by clicking here.
14. Can anyone be a reseller of the book?
Yes, you could be a reseller of the book – for more details please do address an e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Who are your current users?
Yes we have detailed a partial list of our current users, the same could be seen by clicking here.
16. Can I cancel my subscription?
No, you would not be able to cancel your subscription however in case you have relocated to another home/city and have updated the same on your profile we would continue posting our issues to the new address.
17. After my subscription, do I receive a confirmatory note?
Yes, we do address an auto email, to the designated Email ID detailed in the subscription form.
18. Can I subscribe this book as a gift to a friend?
Yes, you could gift the same to a relative, friend, business associate, partner, official , you have the liberty to gift your dear and near.
19. How do I place a feedback?
Yes, we value your feedback and inputs, we request you to send email to email@example.com.
20. How do I report an error?
We exercise absolute caution while compiling data, and reproduction of the same in print, during the process we could have missed out on a few inputs and we value your time to post us these corrections, and you could by clicking here.
21. How do I place an advertisement?
Yes, you could position an advertisement with us, details of the same could be obtained by clicking here.